CONVERT YOUR 1GB USB, MEMORY CARD INTO 2GB

CONVERT YOUR 1GB USB, MEMORY CARD INTO 2GB

This is really possible. I was in a bit confusion that will this work or not? I just can't trust it and go blindly so i scanned it in all circumstances and started to convert the card.
I was shocked when i completed the process of the application. And it was amazing that my 1GB memory card has been converted into 2 GB
and all the data can be copied according to 2GB size. So just want to give this application to all my mates





                                                            HOW TO DOWNLOAD ??
                                          click download >>Wait 5 Sec -> Click [Skip]


1GB to 2GB (size 104 Kb)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email : usman_extreme@hotmail.com

Author: Usman Nazim